Saturday, August 7, 2010

Paintballing and Making Families Happy... And My Day AWESOME!

Everyone knows that sometimes people need to vent. In movies and stuff or whatever families talk and vent through words... Our family is disfunctional. We like it that way, of course!! And especially since our mother is one hell of a good shot, we've inherited the deadly trigger-happy hands. We being: Jenna and Ashel (twins), and I. My little brother Tom is at Camp.

So my father set up a game with my brother-in-law, John. Daddy was feeling down, and he didn't really feel like it. I, on the other hand, tried to comfort him, while this still being my first time ever going paintballing with other people, other then my father. As we got there, and geared up, me wearing the most ridiculous thing underneath (which, turns out, I didn't need) we headed out with a large group of boys, ready to fight.

Our first game was stressful for me. The first shot I recieved was a head shot. We were Defenders. We have two lives. Not knowing what the FUDGE was going on, I tried to look for more people, in turn getting shot at once again. I waited until Dad was out so I could hide behind him as we left for the Dead Box.

Everything turned around when we became the Attackers! I totally destroyed people (which was probably two or three) and sniped at a guy underneath a board. I actually spat dirt into his face! Oh the joy I felt! As the game continued it seemed I was good at hiding and shooting people in the castle. I was a happy camper, and tried to ignore the fact that I was a girl with a heavty chest and feared for my pride as any man would his.

The next game, I detested. We Defended first. I gave up and would have had a mercy kill if I hadn't  panicked and shot in all directions I probably wasn't supposed to. But when I attacked, I moved and shot (of course, they never admit I shot them) while all the while covering my brother-in-law and sisters. Ashel ended up being our Kamikaze Jane and going right into the window and shooting Defenders fearlessly, and mercilessly.

The last was my favourite! The three guys we had before, had left (in fear, I'll bet... those COWARDS!) so three new guys joined in and they were such good sports! I hid in a bunker and hit the red team sneakeing around up front and the sides. The good sports were shooting and I simply massacred who I could. We won the first one, thanks to John's brilliant dive towards the flag and the stunned red team watching as he rolled. I was so happy that I shot off my gun! The paint hit me in the face after hitting the tree, thus teaching me  lesson.

As we switched sides, we were now downhill. I was no longer in a cozy bunker behind logs and sticks with sniper holes and ways to shoot men behind the Dead Box. However, I had my father and one of the new guys there, so I eventually found people to take down (which I did!) and killed to my heart's content. Our family worked well together, watching each other and sort of trying to protect them. My sister Jenna was hit in the head and knees. I was so angry! Who shot my older sister, says I! Then she came back, tougher then ever, so I smiled and continued to shoot at random people who were not on my team.

One of the good sports on our team said, "We're winning, since they're out of amo, and they're down to--what?-- three or four people? So, we're going to wipe our asses with the red flag! Cover Us!" I laughed and giggled as the red team tried to put down the good sports. The sports jumped at paintballs, but still procedded to wipe their camo asses with the red teams flag.

After that, we emptied what little amo we had left and headed back to station. Drinking, taking off the gear so our bodies could breath, and talking about the events was a relief. No one was dead, but rather butchered brutally. Such as the worst of bruises on Jenna (as well as on the ass and near the crotch), her husband John holding the most welts, my father welted in his stomach and arms, and Ashel... completely beaten in bruises and welts, all on her arms, hand, and shoulders. Me, I recieved one on my head, two on my arm, one on my side, and a bump on my finger. You can hardly see any of them except the one red one on my head, and a red and purple-black bruise on my pit. I don't know how I got shot in the PIT so harshly of ALL places, but I guess it happens.

After showers and cooked pizza, we all watched Hot Tub Time Machine (except my Dad... he left because my Mom's the boss, and she baby-sat my niece and nephew). Further, we proceeded to attempt to sleep, all but Jenna and I, at this very moment. I had found a banner I made for someone on Quizilla, posted on their story, which made me oh-so-joyful! I wrote this blog and my night is complete.

Our family is happy again, for the time being, and we plan to be happy another night next Sunday. My hopes are soaring, and I am hungry and sleepy. Good night!

That's All For Now!
::
Patty O' Toole.

No comments:

Post a Comment